IOSH Working Safely (1 day course)
Our 1 day IOSH Working Safely is for people at any level, in any sector worldwide, who need a grounding in the essentials of safety and health. It gives everyone at work an understanding of why they must ‘work safely’ – and does it in an enjoyable way.
This is a 1 day course (7 hours)
Our IOSH Working Safely covers:
- An outline of occupational safety and health
- Defining hazard and risk
- Identifying common hazards- Improving safety performance
Successful delegates are awarded an IOSH Working Safely certificate and/or passport card.
What does the business get?
- Peace of mind from training that’s designed and quality-controlled by IOSH – the Chartered body for safety and health professionals
- Minimal disruption to working days and shifts – the programme is delivered in just one day, including the assessment
- Efficient and effective learning – health, safety and environmental basics are covered in a single, self-contained session
- Globally-recognised, respected and certificated training for its staff
- Memorable and thought-provoking facts and case studies from around the world, to help reinforce learning throughout the course. Each module is backed by scenarios from genuine work situations. The course includes interactive games and quizzes, helping delegates to learn in a refreshingly informal way.
Successful delegates are awarded an IOSH Working Safely certificate
Booking a course
We can arrange to deliver this IOSH Working Safely course in your workplace to groups or in our Halifax or Bradford training centre. Bespoke training packages can be provided and we can offer discounts on block bookings. We pride ourselves on our flexible approach in meeting our client’s needs. Should you be interested in discussing your requirements in more detail please contact us.