IOSH Leading Safely (1 day course)
Our 1 day IOSH Leading Safely course is for senior leaders with an eye on valuable business benefits. Safety and health is not just a legal requirement, it’s integral in many of today’s successful companies. It brings huge benefits for reputation, productivity and results. Our IOSH Leading Safely gives anyone with leadership responsibility the practical knowledge and the strategic solutions for sustainable business advantage through good safety and health practice.
This is a 1 day course (7 hours)
Our IOSH Leading Safely covers:
- safety and health and what it means for different leadership roles
- the responsibilities and behaviours of a leader
- what effective safety and health leadership looks like
- how to get things right- how leaders can make improvements
- the benefits of effective safety and health leadership
The course helps to shape your organisational safety and health objectives
- Understand good practice from around the world.
- Benchmark your performance against others.
- Shape your safety and health vision and identify the steps you can take to achieve it.
Your company can be rewarded by:
- reduced accident rates, absence and sick leave
- increased productivity and profits- improved reputation among suppliers, clients and partners
- reduced insurance premiums and legal costs
- better business continuity.
Leading Safely will sharpen your skill-set and make you a more effective leader. It will give your organisation the expertise it needs to succeed.
Booking a course
We can arrange to deliver this IOSH Leading Safely course in your workplace to groups or in our Halifax or Bradford training centre. Bespoke training packages can be provided and we can offer discounts on block bookings. We pride ourselves on our flexible approach in meeting our client’s needs. Should you be interested in discussing your requirements in more detail please contact us.