This course is aimed at anyone who works at height, working at heights is defined as any height that would cause injury if you fell.
- The aim of this course is to make those working at heights aware of the danger and implications of doing so.
- Give examples of common working at height tasks and understand the associated risks.
- Working at Heights legislation
- Identify the factors that contribute to persons and objects falling from height.
- Describe the control measures to reduce the risk of falls from height.
- Understand the proper use of access equipment and safe methods of access to reduce or eliminate the risk of falls
Cost (per Person): £50