On completion of this course the trainee will be able to identify defects which is the purpose of the inspection to discover and to have a basic understanding of the safe and correct use of cartridge tools.
The course content is made up of both theory and practical, in order to give delegates a good understanding of safe use of abrasive wheels.
- Statutory Instruments & Standards
- Design and safety features of cartridge tools
- Low velocity systems
- Base materials
- Penetration distances
- Strengths of cartridges
- Types of fasteners
- Basic servicing requirements
- Storage and transportation
- Written Test Paper
- Practical Sessions / Appraisals
Venue: In house- Tag Safety/ Customer Premises
Cost (per Person): £50