This course is for those who intend or are already supervising construction work.
The SSSTS (site supervisor safety training scheme) is a 2 day course which introduces sites supervisors to their legal responsibilities regarding health, safety, welfare and environmental issues.
Delegates must sit a refresher course every 5 years.
Assessment consists of continual individual and group exercises and a multiple choice examination.
Venue: In house- Tag Safety/ Customer Premises
Lunch and drinks provided
- The Health and Safety at Work Act
- Specific site issues that challenge supervisors on a daily basis working at height, COSHH etc.
- Effective toolbox talks
- Supervision of occupational health
- Supervision of activities on a construction site
- Behavioural safety
- Control of subcontractors
Cost (per Person): £270 + VAT