This course is for project managers, site managers, site seniors and all proprietors of smaller companies.
Completed over 5 days the course covers a wide range of content which provides project managers, site managers etc. with the tools and knowledge to ensure a safe and healthy working environment for all their construction site employees.
The course is delivered by a means of case studies, presentations, group work and classroom discussions all of which will be assessed and delegates will have to complete a multiple choice examination at the end of the session.
This qualification must be renewed every five years by attending the SMSTS Refresher course.
Venue: In house- Tag Safety/ Customer Premises
- The Health and Safety at Work Act
- Construction Design and Management (CDM) Regulations
- Risk assessments/method statements
- Recent changes in accepted working practices
- Behavioural safety
- Management of occupational health
- Working at height
- Confined spaces
Cost (per Person): £450 + VAT