This one day interactive course has been developed for site supervisors/managers with the aim of providing candidates with an introduction to environmental issues on construction site
Booking And Reservation
This one day interactive course has been developed for site supervisors/managers with the aim of providing candidates with an introduction to environmental issues on construction sites.
Candidates who successfully complete the course will be able to:-
- Understand the Environmental impacts of construction processes
- Understand the relevant legislation and how to regulate it
- Understand How to achieve compliance
- Understand best practice techniques to use on site
This course will cover the following topics: –
- Why is the environment important
- Environmental Management Systems
- Contaminated land
- Waste Management
- Pollution and Water Management
- Energy and Resources
- Being a responsible contractor
At the conclusion of the course delegates are required to undertake a short multiple choice assessment. Delegates who successfully pass the assessment are awarded the Construction Skills (CITB) SEATS – Site Environmental Awareness Training Scheme certificate.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This course is intended for those who have management responsibilities on a construction site and therefore targets site supervisors, site managers, assistant site managers, site agents and site foremen.