This course is designed to help candidates understand the basic working principles of a 2/4 stroke engine used widely within the hire industry.
- The course will cover Service and Maintenance techniques
- Testing components and functions
- Ignition Systems
- Engine and ancillary components.
- Fault finding and diagnostic procedures
- Determine symptoms in a methodical way
- Diagnose the correct repair procedure.
- Full Run and test procedures
- Checking off
- Labelling and recording logs
- Health and Safety Legislation.BY THE END OF THE COURSE delegates will be able to demonstrate knowledge and practical appliances, understand relevant Health & Safety issues which apply, examine components for compliance & serviceability, conclude & record test results, using correct test equipment.
Cost (per Person): From £70 + VAT