HOW WE CAN HELP
As an employer it is your legal responsibility to protect the health and safety of your employees and anyone affected by your working activities. As health and safety consultants we know all too well the repercussions of failing to do this, we will detail some of these a little further down the page. For now let’s see how we can help you!
Full Health and Safety Management Service
Gap Analysis and Action Plan
Audits, Monitoring and Reviews
Risk Assessments and Method Statements
Act As Your Competent Persons
Fire Risk Assessments
Policy Writing and Implementation
Advice and Guidance
Our services are delivered by highly qualified and knowledgeable consultants that are members of the Institution of Occupational Safety and Health (IOSH) and the International Institute of Risk and Safety Management (IIRSM).
We aim to give you, the employer, peace of mind when it comes to health and safety matters. You can rest assured that we have it covered.
WHAT WE OFFER
We offer consultancy services on an “as and when” basis, or on a contractual basis. If you would like further information please phone us or use the contact form found on the contact page, and we will get back to you in due time.
IN THE LATEST YEAR HSE:
• prosecuted 650 cases, with at least one conviction achieved in 606 cases, a conviction rate of 93%;
• prosecuted 1,058 offences, resulting in 905 convictions, a conviction rate of 86%;
• prosecutions led to fines totalling £16.5 million, an average penalty of £18,198 per offence.
IN THE LATEST YEAR LOCAL AUTHORITIES:
• prosecuted 78 cases, with a conviction secured in 76 cases, a conviction rate of 97%;
• prosecuted 153 offences, resulting in 142 convictions, a conviction rate of 93%;
• prosecutions led to fines totalling £2.8 million, an average penalty of £19,962 per offence.