About TAG Safety
To be a recognised provider of first-class safety training courses and consultancy to organisations and individuals, who require our support in meeting and achieving their compliance training and consultancy needs.
- To ensure we meet the training and consultancy needs of our clients, now and in the future.
- To provide a fun and engaging learning experience within a comfortable and relaxed environment.
- To help teams and individuals achieve their goals by building confidence and competence.
Our values are central to the way we seek to operate as an organisation and treat those we work with. Every team member of Tag Safety Ltd is committed to making these values a reality.
- Quality – Always working to the highest standards.
- Integrity – Consistently open, honest, trustworthy and genuine.
- Commitment – Dedicated to what we do and who we work with.
- Passionate – Our passion drives and motivates us to excel.
- Supportive – Helping our clients to achieve their goals.
- Success – Celebrating the achievement of those we teach.
Originally named Health and Safety Solutions, TAG Safety Ltd was established in 2013.
Meet the Team
We are a team of dedicated and driven individuals who are:
- Gavin Milligan – Managing Director
- Mark Burrell – Consultant and Trainer
- Tony Pilkington – Consultant and Trainer
- Tom Dunne – Centre Administrator
- Alice Brooksbank – Centre Administrator
- Johnny Valentine – Centre Administrator
Together we are TAG Safety Ltd providers of Health and Safety Training and Consultancy services.
“After attending your site management course I would just like thank you for an enjoyable 5 days. I found the course very useful and all the staff were very friendly, helpful and knowledgeable. Tony and Jack made an intense 5 days learning enjoyable and fun. I will certainly be using you again in the future for the training of myself and staff. Thanks again.”
“We at Alliance Contracts always turn to TAG Safety for our workforce training. They are competitively priced and offer a large variety of training courses both in house and on site. They always go above and beyond to accommodate any needs we may have, many times at very short notice. We highly recommend them if you are searching for a reliable, reasonably priced and extremely competent training provider.”
“I just wanted to thank you and your staff and Jack for making last weeks course very informative and very enjoyable, you made us feel relaxed and at ease. As you know, I have taken this courses 3 times and this was my best experience by far, again thank you for your help in getting through this course and I look forward to working with you in the future at Kings.”
“May I just start be thanking yourself, young Jack and your staff for your time, your effort and your hospitality throughout the duration of the course. When I started in the business my background was sales and home improvements, and to be honest I didn’t have a clue about site health and safety, regulations, RAMs or anything to do with a building site, and at times I did feel out of my depth with it all. The course was at a comfortable pace, very well organised, extremely informative and utterly enjoyable within your newly constructed training facilities. After attending (and passing!) your Site Managers Safety Course, I now feel extremely confident I could prevent and manage any health and safety issue that could occur.”