Working at Heights Safety Training
This course is aimed at anyone who works at height, working at heights is defined as any height that would cause injury if you fell.
The aim of this course is to make those working at heights aware of the danger and implications of doing so.
• Give examples of common working at height tasks and understand the associated risks.
• Working at Heights legislation
• Identify the factors that contribute to persons and objects falling from height.
• Describe the control measures to reduce the risk of falls from height.
• Understand the proper use of access equipment and safe methods of access to reduce or eliminate the risk of falls
Cost (per Person): From £50
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration Half Day
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 0
- Certificate No
- Assessments Self