LPG Gas Equipment
This course is aimed at all who deal with LPG gas in the workplace.
The course covers the safe handling, use and storage of Liquified Petroleum Gas (LPG) in cylinders and similar containers.
Types of LPG and its uses are discussed, along with the hazards associated with it and all aspects of safety whilst using, handling and storing LPG.
• Have an understanding of the Regulations and legal Obligations related to LPG appliances
• Demonstrate knowledge and practical application
• Examine LPG: Cabinet Heaters and Forced Air Heaters and handle them correctly
• Testing components for faults
• Have an understanding of the safe Transport of LPG
Venue: In house- Tag Safety/ Customer Premises
Cost (per Person): £50 + VAT
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration Half Day
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 0
- Certificate No
- Assessments Self