CITB Health and Safety Awareness
The aim of the Health and Safety Awareness course is to give construction operatives an overview of Health and Safety in a typical construction environment.
An introduction into what hazards are and how to deal with them when they arise.
This course is part of the requirements for a CSCS Card.
Upon completion of the course delegates have the option if pre-arranged to sit their CSCS test in our test centre.
The course and test can be completed in one day.
Venue: In house- Tag Safety/ Customer Premises
Drinks and lunch are provided.
• Understand the legal responsibilities within their role
• Be aware of safe manual handling practice
• Have the ability to spot hazards and deal with them accordingly
• Understand the fire safety regulations on site
• Be able to implement control measures when hazards are recognised
• Be aware of the accident reporting system and how/when to use it
• Be aware of the hazards of working at heights
Cost (per Person): £100 + VAT
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 1 Day
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 0
- Certificate No
- Assessments Self