2/4 Stroke Engine Troubleshooting
This course is designed to help candidates understand the basic working principles of a 2/4 stroke engine used widely within the hire industry.
• The course will cover Service and Maintenance techniques
• Testing components and functions
• Ignition Systems
• Engine and ancillary components.
• Fault finding and diagnostic procedures
• Determine symptoms in a methodical way
• Diagnose the correct repair procedure.
• Full Run and test procedures
• Checking off
• Labelling and recording logs
• Health and Safety Legislation.
BY THE END OF THE COURSE delegates will be able to demonstrate knowledge and practical appliances, understand relevant Health & Safety issues which apply, examine components for compliance & serviceability, conclude & record test results, using correct test equipment.
Cost (per Person): From £70 + VAT
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 2 Days
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 0
- Certificate No
- Assessments Self